Elevate your drinking experience with a taste of the outdoors, sipping a smokey, sophisticated flavor!
Did you know that Guaiacol is the smokey flavor compound that you know and love that is responsible from the best of barbeque to the deliciousness of coffee?
I didn't either, but I sure love that pure essence of a campfire and relaxation.
BTW, it's pronounced Gwhy-uh-call (impress your friends).
We all have a favorite drink... straight bourbon, old fashioneds, manhattans, brandy, margaritas, and all the classics. These flavors are what we come to expect.
When I started using this Guaiacol Infuser™ Cocktail Smoker, I transformed my favorite four roses bourbon old fashioned into a delicious delight! Thank you Guaiacol!
One sip though and you won't care what it is called... Let's just call it "pure magic."
Life is about living, and adding experiences, and there's one experience that's simple to add to any cocktail recipe.
Introducing the Guaiacol Infuser™ Cocktail Smoker. You'll be telling tales of memories for these drinks with a hint of smoke for years to come.
Add this simple ingredient to any bourbon, tequila, or rum recipe. Even some snacks or nuts!
It is well worth the extra moment to sends your taste buds by the campfire.
Tell tales for years of excellent cocktail memories!
Easy to use infuser basket system instills delicious smokey flavor
Visually stunning experience for guests to see the fire
Beautifully packaged for gifts or storage.
Experiment with new flavors from aromatic wood.
Enhance any cocktail recipe or straight spirit.
Amaze your guests... Watch their eyes light up with glee and intrigue!
- Reuse your Beautiful Edge™ shavings with your after-woodworking drink.
Smoking Hot Ideas
Try smoking the following types of drinks:
- Whiskey/Bourbon neat
- Old Fashioned
Wine / Mead / Cider
- Pinot Grigio
- Hard Cider
Beer - Experiment!
- Smokey IPA
- Green or Matcha Tea
- Espresso Latte
Special Recipe: Tequila Smash
- Muddle lemon, lime, orange, and/or grapefruit slides plus an herb like mint or basil in a glass
- Add Tequila, Simple Syrup, and Ice
How much of the wood shavings do I need to use?
Start out with one spoon full and then experiment with two spoonfuls and see what taste you like the most.
Where can I get more shavings?
"Culinary wood shavings" are sold almost everywhere. We will also offer refills soon.
How long will the included shavings last?
The included 4 types of shavings will last around 100 drinks.
Who would like this as a gift?
That person who enjoys making cocktails or sipping bourbon or spirits straight would appreciate this enhancement to their drinkmaking routines.
Why should I buy more two?
There is a discount for buying more than 1, and the presentation of the box makes a great gift!
How to Use
Smoke a cocktail
- Make your cocktail into a glass
- Smoke your drink
- Place the prepared infuser with wood shavings onto your drink
- Scoop one or two scoops of wood shavings into the basket
- Using the torch, light the wood shavings
- Place the wood lid on top of the infuser so that the smoke billows down into your cocktail
- Wait 30-60 seconds before removing the lid
- Remove the infuser and serve!
Clean the basket
- Remove the basket filter from the infuser.
- Wash the ashes into the sink with water through the upside-down basket.
- Use the brush supplied to dislodge ashes remaining from the basket.
- If you cannot put small ashes down the sink, please make sure the fire is out, and run a little water on the ashes, if you want to dispose into the trash bin.
- You can also dump the ashes into an ash tray.
Fill the torch lighter
- You will need to purchase Butane from your local store where you find butane for lighter refills. We cannot ship Butane.
- Hold the torch upside down
- Press the nozzle of the butane into the refill valve on the bottom of the torch.
- Continue pressing until the torch is refilled.
- Test the torch
Use wood shavings from your Beautiful Edge™ Woodworking Tool
- Only use wood that is untreated, such as pine, oak, maple, hickery. Do not use treated wood (greenish color, see image)
- As you shave off wood from your untreated wood projects, save the wood shavings. You might want to chop them up smaller with a snips, chisel, or scissors
- Test burn a small portion of the wood to see if you enjoy the aroma
- Use the shavings the same way as you would the supplied shavings
- Wooden Infuser base with basket filter and lid
- An extra basket filter
- 4 wood shavings (Apple, Pecan, Cherry, Oak)
- A shavings scoop
- A cleaning brush
- Nicely organized in a box for storage and presentation
- Note: Butane NOT included
Support & Returns
- We want you to feel TipperHut's tipper topper feeling. If you're feeling middle mopper about something, let us know so we can take care of you.
- Should you have any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you resolve the issue. We answer every email and are committed to taking care of you and your order.
- If you are not satisfied, we offer a 180 day money back guarantee. You may return any products to us and receive an exchange or refund for the items subject to our refund policy.