Want to add a professional touch and make your wood projects look amazing?
Your wood projects should never have a boring edge! A plain edge is ugly and you can get splinters. And you shouldn't need expensive tools to make that edge...
This Beautiful Edge™ Woodworking Tool will shave an even, smooth chamfer shape on the edges of your wood projects. Get that professional edge without needing to be a pro to use it!
Professional touch that gives your project that winning touch
Beautify edges on wood pieces with designer shapes
Smooth, even, perfect cuts stabilized with the built-in V shape guide
- Slices through any type of wood
Easy to use, even for beginners
Comfortable to hold and use with a shape that fits your hand
Prevent splinters and sharp edges on your final product
Easy to store when not in use due to its small size
Avoid expensive complicated alternatives
- Zero maintenance with no moving parts or motors and a solid metal design
How to use
What projects to use this on
This really bridged the gap for me between my high school tech ed class to being proud of my work!
You can use this to spruce up all of your woodworking projects, such as:
- and more!
Making a cut
How to make a cut:
- Install the blade you wish to use
- Adjust the blade to the proper depth
- Make a test cut on a spare piece of wood to verify the results before cutting on your project
- Press the tool firmly against the corner of the wood edge
- Slide the tool along the wood, maintaining the pressure as you go. Try to make one smooth cut and do not stop half-way
- Clean the edge if needed. You may need to go over the cut a second time to clean off any burrs, or use a file if your material has any knots or irregularities
- Handling harder materials. If you find the material is difficult to cut, first make a shallower cut before your final cut
Adjusting the blade
To adjust the cutting depth of the blade:
With the cutting blade facing down, turn the knob clockwise (rightsy-tightsy) to pull the blade in
- With the cutting blade facing down, turn the knob counter-clockwise (leftsy-loosey) to push the blade out
- Depth Markings: The blades contain depth markings that you can use to ensure you are using the same setting for multiple cuts
Tip for big cuts or hard material: If you wish to cut a large amount of material away from the corner and the material is hard and difficult to cut in one step, make a shallow cut first then a second, deeper cut.
Changing the blade
To change the blade:
- Take the blade out by turning the adjustment knob to push the blade out
- Keep turning until you can remove the blade
- Put the new blade in. Hold onto the knob and insert the new blade
- Set the blade depth. Turn the adjustment knob to pull the new blade in
Cleaning after use
- Brush away scraps. The tool may only require that you brush out the wood scraps from around the blade
- Clean wood residue. If the wood left any residue on the blade, such as sap or other substance, clean as you would with a brush using rubbing alcohol, turpentine, or other goo-removing cleaner. Be sure to dry the blade
- Dislodge jammed scraps. If wood scraps are jammed in the tool, you can use the provide allen wrench to take the two halves of the tool apart and clean our the mechanism fully
To protect the blades:
- store in a dry environment
- if you get the blades wet, dry them off and apply a small coating of oil (kitchen oil works well) as you would for any steel tool
Add this tool to your collection today! We have a limited supply so act NOW!
Made of thickened anti-corrosive aluminum metal
Easy to adjust the depth of the cut with a knob
- V shape guide perfectly centers the cut over a 90º edge
7 different high-strength carbon steel blades including:
double sharp point
double round/sharp point
A horizontal and verticals bubble level is included for additional utility
The depth of the cutting blade is controllable by hand
The size is 6” L x 1.9” H x 0.78” W
Available in Red or Black
- Includes a backer that provides additional stability
- Backer guide (new!)
Allen wrench for changing blades
Support & Returns
- We want you to feel TipperHut's tipper topper feeling. If you're feeling middle mopper about something, let us know so we can take care of you.
- Should you have any problems, please contact us at email@example.com and we will help you resolve the issue. We answer every email and are committed to taking care of you and your order.
- If you are not satisfied, we offer a 180 day money back guarantee. You may return any products to us and receive an exchange or refund for the items subject to our refund policy.
This looks good and firm. It will last a long time. I can't wait to use this on a bookshelf project.
The plane is comfortable after holding it the right way. The already installed blade was convenient. I like the levels on it. This is better quality than older versions, much improved.
It arrived very quickly in the mail. The packaging was good. It looks and feels solid with a very good quality. We have yet to try it!