Have you ever left your laser level in the shop when you needed it?
If you're like me, you have a smaller toolbox you carry around with you.
Only the most useful tools make it into this limited space.
Sometimes you're working on a project and you realize you don't have what you need.
It's not often you need a laser level...
But when you do, it's invaluable!
You might be hanging a picture or a shelf, or tiling a bathroom.
But, you rarely use this tool, and it takes up so much space...
Plus a laser level only does one thing...
So you didn't add it to your kit!
Instead, it's stored in your garage or shop, and it's not with you when need it...
The feeling of interrupting a project and go get the laser level is frustrating
And the time you will lose tempts you to use another method:
A technique that is harder and less accurate, just to get it done!
You end up with a painting that's not quite hung straight,
And it will bug you everytime you look at it...
Also your expensive tool wastes away and gathers dust!
I know that feeling...
I own a nice laser level that sits in my shop, but it's never with me.
If only I had a tool that I could keep with me all the time...
Introducing the Laser Shark™, a laser level tool with vertical and horizontal patterns that also includes a regular level, an straight edge ruler, AND a tape measure!
This is a tool you'll easily keep in your bag, ready to use whenever that project appears!
Makes it easy to mark straight and level lines for hanging pictures, paintings, decorations, or shelves with the laser shining right on the wall
Handy when you need it, since it's a tools you'll actually have with you in your toolbox
Draw straight lines with the straight edge
Perform quick short measurements with the straight edge ruler markings
Perform longer measurements with an extra locking tape measure! You can never have enough extra tape measures around...
Check the level of a painting or shelf after hanging with the bubble levels
Holds steady with the magnet or tripod
Compact design that takes minimal space
Long battery life
- Worldwide use with Standard and Metric measurements
How to use
Set up the laser
- Attach the LaserShark to a metal object or use the tripod
- Point the tool at the wall or surface
- Turn on the laser - WARNING! Do not look into the laser!
- Adjust the pattern
- Calibrate the laser if necessary
- Move the pattern up or down to align with the correct height or spot on the surface or wall
- Make your mark!
Calibrate the laser
Rotate the laser optic to level the pattern on the wall
Change laser patterns
- Slide the laser lens up or down to one of 3 positions
- Each position will produce a different pattern
How strong is the magnet?
The magnet will attach and stay secured to any flat ferrous metal surface, like steel, carbon steel, cast iron.
How far will the laser reach?
The laser strength is good for room-sized indoor projects and outdoors with a similar range, but will be faint outdoors in bright sunlight and longer distances.
How many LaserSharks™ should I buy?
The most purchased package is the 2 pack with its price discount, as it allows you to keep one of these with you in your travel toolbox, one in your camper or truck. Also consider giving one away as a gift.
Are batteries included?
Due to extended shipping times on batteries, we recommend you purchase AG13 batteries locally.
How long does the battery last?
You should be able to hang 40-50 paintings on one set of batteries. Just make sure the switch is off when you store it!
What kind of batteries does it take?
3*AG13 button cell battery
ADD THIS TOOL TO YOUR COLLECTION TODAY! WE HAVE A LIMITED SUPPLY SO ACT NOW!
- 8 ft tape measure with lock and both standard and metric markings
- 3 laser patterns: Horizontal (Level), Vertical (Plumb), and Both
- Magnetic base
- Straight-edge ruler with metric on one side and standard on the other
- 0º, 90º, and 45º bubble levels
- Laser Wavelength is 650nm (red)
- Inches: 7 1/4" length x 2.5" height x 1" width
- Centimeters: 18.5 cm length x 6.2 cm height x 2.8 cm width
- Weight: 6.3 oz / 180g
- Batteries: 3*AG13 button cell battery (not included, purchase here)
- LaserShark tool with magnetic base
- (Batteries not included)
- The tripod package includes a tripod
Support & Returns
- We want you to feel TipperHut's tipper topper feeling. If you're feeling middle mopper about something, let us know so we can take care of you.
- Should you have any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you resolve the issue. We answer every email and are committed to taking care of you and your order.
- If you are not satisfied, we offer a 180 day money back guarantee. You may return any products to us and receive an exchange or refund for the items subject to our refund policy.