What kind of grooming brush would make your pet feel like they have gone to heaven?
Creates happy anticipation when your pet sees the brush that will have your pet running to you with excitement and a tail wag and maybe even a kiss on the face! Happy anticipation for you too!
Pamper your pet with a brush that not only massages their body and relaxes them while cleaning them, but also is as gentle on their face, legs, belly, and sensitive areas as your hand when you pet them. Groom your whole pet! Ear rubs anyone?
Spend more time snuggling with your pet instead of scratching their itches. Help eliminate your pet's itching and smell by bringing deep dirt and dander to the surface and brush it away. You'll find snuggle time more snuggly than ever!
Be the envy of your neighborhood! Show off your pet's well groomed look! People will ask you how you find the time to groom your pet, and you can give away your secret and get the reputation of a clever person... or keep them guessing!
Go to the dog park without fear! Let your pal run around outside in the mud and rain! Your secret weapon in your back pocket is your HappyFriend brush that will make quick work of the dirt and tangles of a day at the dog park or a dip in the pond. Let them live a good life!
The brush is ready when you are. No need to clean it, or remove hair, or sanitize, since there is no where for anything to hide in the brush.
Treat yourself gently as well. This brush is comfy to hold and you'll be able to treat your pet with no need to sacrificing your hands. You'll put this brush away after a good grooming session and forget that other brushes ever gave you all that pain. Your hands, arms, neck, shoulders, and back will thank you!
How to use
First Time Use
- The key to success is to be gentle with your pet while they get used to the brush.
- Smaller pets may required more delicate handling.
- If your pet's coat does not shed and must be groomed, then the HappyFriend will not remove hair, but can be used to clean, comb, and massage your pet.
Remove loose hair, dirt, and other debris
To remove loose hair, dirt, and other debris:
- Hold the brush at a 45 degree angle and sweep in the direction of your pet's natural hair grain
- You should see the loose hair and dirt form on the surface of their coat
To comb your pet's hair:
- Use the larger diamonds on the brush
- Hold the brush flat with the larger diamons against the fur
- Comb in the direction of their fur
- Be gentle at first and use appropriate pressure for the size of your pet
You can use the brush to wash your pet
- Use the diamonds to lather shampoo and scrub dirty areas
- Use the edge of the brush to squeegee water away
Groom legs, face, belly, and other sensitive areas
- Use the smaller diamonds on softer areas
- If an area is smaller, use the tapered ends and corners of the brush to get around the face and eyes, or on the feet
- Go slow and gentle until you and your pet get used to the brush
Using the large diamonds, you can remove fur from your furniture or car seat (ever notice it's called "fur-niture"?)
Just brush the hair on the furniture into a pile and remove
Clean the brush
To clean the brush, simply wash it with water and dry it. You may use a little mild soap or disinfectant if you wish. This brush will last forever!
Make your special friend happy today! We have a limited supply so act NOW!
Click on ADD TO CART at the top of this page☝🏼
- Made from Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
- Size: 8 3/4"L x 2"W x 1"H (cm: 22 L x 5 W x 2.7 H)
- 1 brush
Support & Returns
- We want you to feel TipperHut's tipper topper feeling. If you're feeling middle mopper about something, let us know so we can take care of you.
- Should you have any problems, please contact us at email@example.com and we will help you resolve the issue. We answer every email and are committed to taking care of you and your order.
- If you are not satisfied, we offer a 180 day money back guarantee. You may return any products to us and receive an exchange or refund for the items subject to our refund policy.
I like this very much, it pulls the hair off of my puppy and she likes it! I wasn't sure it would work, but it's so good. It seems durable and I will be ordering more!
It's well made, I like how there are different surfaces. The hair really does come right off! I didn't even need to clean it.
It's a good size for my Golden and hair comes right off. The small end is good for her face. We're both happy!
Really good, I'm glad I was able to replace my other brush with something better. It's a weird brush, but it works great. I'm pleasantly surprised. No more bristles to mess with. Thank you!
I have not used this much since I purchased it but from the three horses I got to groom , I'd say it was great job, especially for horses changing coat fromwinter to summer. I'm very happy with it. Thank you